We know you have other options when choosing the right funeral home for you or a loved one. However, we'd like to put your mind at ease and help you make the best decision possible which is why we have listed the 8 reasons to choose Roupp Funeral Home.
1. An expert team with your family’s best interest at heart.
Your family is our priority. A funeral is something that absolutely needs to be right the first time. Working with professionals that are fully committed to funeral service is in your best interest. Our funeral home is fully owned and managed by licensed funeral directors.
2. A funeral home that offers you 150 years of tested funeral service experience.
It's important for you to work with a funeral home that has a longstanding reputation for service and excellence. The staff and owners at Roupp Funeral Home are your friends and neighbors, and our goal is to provide sensitive and caring assistance during life's most difficult times and create meaningful celebrations that honor your loved ones.
3. We are trained in the up-to-date, leading methods that deliver consistent service and the best customer experience.
You need answers to your questions. Thankfully, making funeral arrangements isn't something most people need to do very often. Whether pre-need, or at the time of death, we can help you with the details.
4. As Union County’s leading funeral service provider, our attention to detail is unmatched. Your trust in us is our priority.
Your special requests are welcome. We understand that your loved ones are special and unique. We encourage creative ideas to celebrate the lives of loved ones. We create and customize folders, thank-you cards, video tributes, and many other special items right here at the funeral home. We can even help you design the permanent memorial monument or marker for your loved one. We are not afraid to go the extra mile.
5. We have a proven track record of exceptional service. Greater than 90% of our families come from referrals. Our greatest compliment are the words from our clients.
Losing your loved one hurts. Our greatest privilege in serving your family is walking with you on your grief journey. You'll receive the healing benefits of our aftercare program, special events, and our grief support library.
6. We’re the fastest growing funeral home in this area for a reason.
Like you, home is where our hearts are. Our staff is very community-minded. We are involved in many projects and organizations in our area. Unlike some corporate entities, our funeral home supports and participates in our hometown causes and organizations.
7. Our comprehensive and excellent customer service will meet/exceed your expectations, and give you what you need most - the time to focus exclusively on celebrating the life of your loved one.
Your loved one and your family deserve timely, confidential, quality care. Whenever possible, services we provide are handled in-house by our team of professionals. This allows us to meet your needs quickly and provides greater flexibility in personalizing the service.
8. We are proud to offer affordable life honoring services that represent the greatest value in our area.
Choices are important to you. We offer a wide variety of services that will meet your family's specific needs in the most dignified manner, at the most affordable prices.
Please know, you will not be alone. When you need us, our full-time funeral directors are available to serve your family at a moment's notice...24 hours a day, every day. Call us at any time: 570-966-2402